Wednesday, June 8, 2011

NOTD: Essie Sew Psyched

This nail polish is from Essie's Fall 2010 Collection. I remember when it first came out I wanted it, but I never ended up buying it. Recently, I wanted a khaki green color and I was deciding between Sephora by OPI Caught With My Khakis Down and this Essie one. They are actually very similar in color. I swatched the $OPI in the store and it was very opaque. The Essie has a slight shimmer to it and the $OPI is a creme. Even though I kind of wanted the $OPI one, I ended up getting the Essie one because it was cheaper and I'm trying to save my money (I bought it for about $6), haha. I love the color though! The formula on Sew Psyched is okay. I used two coats. Also, I have a messy comparison of the $OPI and the Essie one. They look like they have the same base color in some lighting, but in other lighting, they look a little different.

Essie is on the left and $OPI is on the right.

No comments: