Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stila Kitten vs. MAC Grand Entrance

So, I always wondered how similar MAC Grand Entrance and Stila Kitten eyeshadow are. I could never seem to find pictures of them being compared. I decided to buy both of them and see how similar they are and post pictures for other people. They are really similar, but they are not exactly the same. The MAC eyeshadow is more pink and the Stila eyeshadow is more orange. Also, the Stila eyeshadow is more pigmented because it is so soft and crumbly. I like the MAC one better because it is not as crumbly as the Stila one and the Stila one seems to have more fall out. I feel like when I touch Stila Kitten, it will crumble and fall apart haha. However, if you can not get MAC Grand Entrance, Stila Kitten would be a good dupe. Here are some pictures:

Stila Kitten, MAC Grand Entrance


Stila Kitten, MAC Grand Entrance

MAC Grand Entrance, Stila Kitten

MAC Grand Entrance, Stila Kitten

1 comment:

fudejae said...

Hi! I don’t know if you even check this anymore, but was curious if you still had Grand Entrance, and if so, if you would want to sell it? I’m looking for older Mac eyeshadow!