Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Outfit of the Day

I went to the orthodontist today. It was the WORST appointment ever! I still feel really tired out and shaky. I had to get brackets on my bottom wisdom teeth, and the thing they put in your mouth to keep your tongue from going anywhere started to make me gag really bad. I almost threw up. It was soo scary. And then she poked me with a wire, and she twisted the inside of my lip into a wire. Haha, it hurt really bad. And the brackets on my wisdom teeth really hurt because every time I bite down, they pinch the inside of my cheeks. :(

You can click the pictures to see them bigger.
My dad just bought that huge plant today to put in our garden. Haha.




Black tank top: Old Navy
Gray tank top: Hollister
Jeans: H&M Kids
Flip Flops: Old Navy (Haha, I like to wear flip flops a lot in the summer since they're so comfy.)
Necklace: Gift, except for the Hamsa hand charm, which is from Etsy.

No comments: