Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Favorite Hair Products! [Review]

My favorite hair products are Giovanni 50/50 Balanced Shampoo and 50/50 Balanced Hair Remoisturizer. They are the only hair products that I use. I have really sensitive skin, so a lot of shampoos and conditioners make me break out or make my scalp itchy, but these do not. In fact, they are the only ones that I have found that have not caused a reaction. The shampoo does not have any laureth or lauryl sulfates and the conditioner does not have any silicones. The bottles say they are for normal to dry hair. My hair is exactly that, and really thick and wavy. These products seem to smooth out my hair, and leave it really soft. The scent is light and sort of fruity. Some other good things about them are that they are not tested on animals, do not contain any animal derived by-products, and they are biodegradable. The only thing I hate about the conditioner is that it is really hard to get out of the bottle. I saw a larger version of it in a pump bottle, so I'm going to buy that next time.

No comments: